Siemens Netpro errors: the object has already been deleted

Can you do a save as reorg slow?
Then look at netpro

It works... Thank you

Remains some minor warnings.

Warning: The PROFIBUS addresses '14' and '15' of the active station (Master) in PROFIBUS subnet 'PROFIBUS Net 1' should not immediately follow each other.
Warning: On the PROFIBUS subnet 'PROFIBUS Net 1', there are additional active nodes in other stations that also have to be reloaded.

Similar Topics

Hi Can anybody please explain how I can export the connections from Netpro and import to another project but I require only the connections...
Replies
Views
For commuincation between Citect and Siemens through CP5611 and MPI protocol I need to create a PCstation in NetPro and connect it to my...
Replies
Views
I have never had the pleasure of working with a "Thermistor" until now and have a question. The Thermistor is a 10KOhm 4-20mA 2-wire device and I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CPU 317-2DP Firmware Version V2.1.8. In TIA Portal only V2.6 is available, and there is no option to upgrade FW. Then I open it...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom