rslogix 5000 use of compare instruction to add-on-instrunction

md.abdullah

can i include some compare instructions or any instruction to the my add on instruction or in the udt in rslogix5000.i know this may be possibly not happen but
any suggest..to use the compare instructions in the add-on-instrunction

UDT's are templates for DATA.
AOI's are templates for LOGIC.

You can include some instance data in an AOI, but you cannot include any logic, instructions, programming, limiting, or anything but data in a UDT template.

AOI's can have just about anything code wise that you can write as a non-AOI, with the exception of special instructions like MSG instructions, or motion instructions. Basically, anything that MUST be controller scoped to function cannot be in a AOI.

The manuals are good.
So is the sample code.