RS-485 communications with FX1N PLC and a VFD

Amst

Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine.
Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta plc so the communication wasn't an issue, but now I'm trying to use a delta vfd(VFD-EL-W) with a mitsubishi plc(FX-1N).
I can't seem to understand how the data transfer works, I can establish the connection but I'm struggling with reading/writing data into the VFD itself.

Similar Topics

I've been searching through the forums to see if I could find this question answered anywhere else without success. My apologies if this is a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on a project, with an allen bradley micrologix 1400 PLC. It has to communicate with a sort of controller which drives a flip...
Replies
Views
I need to switch channel 0 communications from dh485 to DF1. Is it as simple as setting up RSLINX with PIC driver with RS232 for DH485 and then...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Anyone out there have experience with Mitsubishi F700 VFDS? I am writing a duplex pump application using two F700's. PLC is a Idec...
Replies
Views
I am looking to poll a Ge Fanuc 90-30 Series PLC using 4wire RS485. I have the pinouts for the PLC(Bristol) that will be polling the GEfanuc. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom