Rockwell APA V13 change to V10

josumaru

“The HMI files we cannot open—they were saved in V13—we do not have that—I cannot restore file –please have them save in V11 and send them back to us”

Can you change the version of this to V10 please?

I'm not sure why you can't restore the v11 runtime file. The APA file has to be restored using the same tool you would use to restore the MER file. But anyway, here is the APA file in version 11.

VTIS1_19_20230808_v11.apa on Google Drive

OG

**EDIT** I noticed the title of the post said change to v10, but your message said v11. If you need v10 instead, please let us know.

Similar Topics

I have to setup a computer to edit a .apa file which runs on a Panelview Plus 1000. The hmi is made in software version 7.00. Which software do...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom