Problem with delayed switch on of omron sysmac cp1e

barsergey

Hello.
I have a problem with omron sysmac cp1e controller delayed start.
The controller has been working on the punch press since 2016. Recently, there was a problem with turning it on. After power is supplied to the machine, the controller does not turn on. Voltage is applied to it (checked), the voltage characteristics are normal (checked), but it does not turn on (absolutely no indication on the controller panel). After a while (from 5 minutes to an hour), it spontaneously turns on and works without any problems. After any short-term shutdown (even for 1 minute), there is a problem with turning on again (again have to wait).
Inside the controller visually no traces. The power supply is ok. Capacitors are ok. I can't figure out what the problem is. Moreover, recently the other controller also began to show same problem (controller from a punch press of the same model and the same manufacturer).
Can anyone advise?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
Sergey