problem in Eplan P8

Haytham_93

On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown.
I can remove them for each part apart from the display tablet of the settings of the part. But that is not useful to do so for all components and parts of the project.
I have also some weird signs on the side of all pages as you can see on the photos. There is some thing wrong with the settings of my Epaln.
How can i remove them at once for the whole project?
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Eplan01.jpg
    Eplan01.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Eplan02.jpg
    Eplan02.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 9

Similar Topics

Hello all, I got an issue with connecting components in Eplan Electric P8. I used this software before for my three line drawings but this is a...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I have one problem in Eplan drawing. when i duplicate or insert and device/DT then its tag name shows - (called prefix) another...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom