PowerFlex 525 not Running

larbi16

Hi I got a powerFlex 525 AC Drive (used) i changed parameter t053 to 2 to do factory reset and now i have both parameters 46 and 47 on 1 but cant put the drive on RUN mode.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

You probably need to zero out all of the digital inputs, T62, T63, T65, T66, T67, T68 or set them to what they are used for. You may also need to jumper the S1 and S2 to S+ for the safe off option. If it's used they may have pulled out the factory default jumpers.

Similar Topics

This is a new one to me. We thought we were having sensor issues when trying to commission a new machine, but realized that the inputs were not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm an intermediate maintenance tech getting familiar with VFDs. We have a Powerflex 525 that will randomly give a command to run not...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , After running for 2 years , I have a few Powerflex 525 drives faulting out with a F 73 Ethernet Fault . What have you guys...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm programming a PowerFlex 525 over Ethernet for the first time, but I don't have the drive with me. I need to identify which signal is...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom