please sent me an example ladder for Omron Scaling

kartika

Hi all...i'm so confusing now..i try to read many theory and manual books about omron but i still confuse how to set up analog scaling on it..
how to use SCL instruction? do SCL instruction will automatically get the data from sensor? how should i display the value of the sensor?
its first time for me..
before i use bascom AVR, and to get value from ADC sensor just :
w:= get ADc(chanel)
writeln('w'..,fusing '##.#')
i'm confusing now to set up it in PLC
would u guys help me with an example of program?
im using omron CS1G-CPU45H and CS1-AD161-V1 for the ADC...
thanks for the attention..

Thanks for the answer..would u like to explain to me how to calculate high scaling, low scaling and mean scaling?
kind regards

The functions you refer to are within the module, not part of the ladder program.

You need to refer to the W345 manual for information on these functions as I am not familiar with how they work.

Refer to the attachment. This is an excerpt from the full CS/CJ/Sysmac Instruction Reference Manual which is 1395 pages long.

Basically if you use D100 as your parameter word, then:

D100 = scaled value low
D101 = raw value low
D102 = scaled value high
D103 = raw value high

Your "Source Word" is the address of your analog input.

"Destination Word" is the scaled value of the analog input.