PLC Market Shares

ARC, VDC and others publish market reports for automation markets. They cost a few thousand each for the full reports. PLC marketshare numbers vary from region to region.

AB service

Allen Bradley got popular for a long time but in many areas they have definitely lost share and I seriously doubt that they have more than 30 percent of the US market share. Fanuc makes great stuff, Siemens does too and both blow AB software completely out of the water as far as I have seen

Similar Topics

When in college I took a couple PLC courses (which got me interested in them, and got me my current job). We used SLC500s and Panelviews. Near...
Replies
Views
https://www.hackster.io/news/arduino-unveils-the-opta-its-first-micro-plc-for-the-industrial-internet-of-things-d97f1d6b868a...
Replies
Views
I've been out of the controls field for a few years (moved to software engineering), but I'm itching to return and polish my skills. In your...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm playing with libnodave and some ideas I have. Long time ago I programmed some things in SCL (S7) and VBScript (WinCC Flex) to accomplish...
Replies
Views
I have an application requiring me to integrate a CTC Interact Touchscreen (via ethernet) to a Siemens S7-300/S7-400 class PLC. Normally our CTC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom