PanelView Plus 7 disabling network adapter after FW change

skyfox

Lifetime Supporting Member
PanelView +7 Series B

ME station disables network adapter on panel when I downgrade to Rev. 9 or 10. Used to work before with the Series B panels received earlier in the year. These new batch received couple of months ago disabling the network port after downgrading to 9 or 10. Panel comes with Rev. 13. Maintenace mode does not have an option to re-enable the ethernet port. Anyone knows why this is or how to enable the network adapter?

Cheers.

Similar Topics

I've adjusted the IP of the Panelview Plus as well as the DNS servers; the screen does not show up in the search when I go to the transfer utility...
Replies
Views
Replaced overlay and glass in HMI but now I can not calibrate the touch screen any suggestions.
Replies
Views
I'm at a loss here and hoping someone else has seen this: Background: We've got two identical machines on our floor (we'll call them machine A &...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom