Panel view1250 FW 5.10

Kipper

I have created a panel view screen that works perfectly in Factory Talk View Studio Machine edition Ver 8.20. I load it into a PV 1250 Ver 5.10, my digital displays will not function on the PV 1250 but work in FT on the computer. I have been playing with this for 2 days. Anyone have any idea as to what I could be doing wrong?
Thanks Kipp

Can you explain the exact details of "my digital displays will not function" ?

What objects don't work ? Do they wireframe, or show unexpected values ?

Is the problem limited to individual objects, or whole displays full of them ?

I like to create a diagnostic Display with a full-size FactoryTalk Diagnostic display object on it, so I can see whatever error messages the various FT services are generating.

The most common "it works on my PC but not on the terminal" situation is when the communications Shortcut is not properly configured in the Runtime tab of RSLinx Enterprise. There will be communications timeouts and errors in the diagnostic list.