ons screen keyboard out of reach

Kobus123

Hi, I'm using TIA Portal V17 on Windows 11 (Runtime), and I'm facing an issue where the on-screen keyboard is partially off-screen, making it difficult to access the part that allows me to move the screen. This has caused the screen to be off-center, and I'm unable to bring it back to the middle. Could anyone provide assistance on how to bring the keyboard back to its default position? Thanks!

thank you

Similar Topics

I'm doing my first PanelView 5000 application with Logix View Designer v8, and am of course jumping in headfirst. One thing I don't find is a way...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm curious if anyone knows of a way to print a PDF from a Siemens Comfort Panel HMI to multiple locations. I can print a PDF to a single...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm curious if anyone knows of a way to print a PDF from a Siemens Comfort Panel HMI to multiple locations. I can print a PDF to a single...
Replies
Views
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans, for everyone else happy Thursday :) I working on a project where I need to supply the customer...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a 17" touchscreen that works properly with a RevPi Core 3 and Codesys? I tried a Viewsonic TD1711 which said it worked with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom