"Not ready" to switch on ("nrdy") Error in Lexium 05A (LXM05AD57N4) Servo Drive

kavaradhan

"Not ready" to switch on ("nrdy") Error in Lexium 05A (LXM05AD57N4) Servo Drive

Hello all,

"Please Help me to resolve the problem""

I am facing problem in Lexium 05A servo drive(LXM05AD57N4) while communicating with PLC M238 modicon controller. Each and every time if i communicate with the controller "nrdy" error is displaying in the HMI of the front view panel. The problem is existing even if we restart the controller and the drive. We called the Schneider electric peoples to resolve this problem but no use. They cannot able to resolve this problem.

Why its displaying this error?

What will be the root cause for this problem?

Please anybody help me to resolve this problem.

Thanking All,

Best Rergards,

Karthikeyan.V

Make sure you have 24 volts on the STO inputs and that you have mains power applied. The next step would be to read back any error code either using the HMI on the front of the drive or using a function block In SoMachine. Descriptions of the error codes can be found in the manual available on the Schneider website.

Please provide more details.
How are you operating the drive, using CAN or A B pulse train?
Can you make the motor turn using the jog feature on the drives HMI?
Have you got an RS485 cable and the Lexium CT software to configure the drive?
What version of SoMachine are you using?
Which function block is reporting 5440?