No Outpout On Siemen Plc Step 7

locus

Hi everybody,I have sent a post yesterday concerning no output on my plc, I need to rectify something. The problem is that I don’t get any outputs on my plc.
Firstly, the machine was in good running condition till some days back .
It is equiped with a siemen plc Step 7 and it is on the run mode.
Power supply L+ and common to the card is good 24vdc and I have all the necessary inputs.
I don’t have access to the program via software.
No led lit and no voltage on any outputs(None of the outputs are functionning).
Any suggestion is the most welcome.Thank you.

Thanks to Glaverty, Mike willams, Platootod and Tom jerkins for their previous replies.

Hi Locus,

You should have need a PG to make the diagnose, it usable for a lot of things related to the siemensPLC.

Check if there is a eeprom in the front of the PLC!!
If there isn't a prom than i think you have lost the program in the CPU. (backupbatterij is empty) :(

You did not say or I may have missed it, what modules you are using. If you are using the 200ET series, the connecting backplane from CPU to the different modules on high speed equipement will always be a pain. Check those connecting fingers from module to module. Just a thought.