New Boy

DannyK

Hello All,

Just looking for simple help
DL305 equipment
Directsoft version 2.4 a
windows xp

Compatable???

Can not change the DL305 or the XP what version should I buy if required.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Directsoft v2.4 should work on XP. We run it here without any problems. The only issue might be if you are using a USB-Serial convertor as v2.4 sometimes does not handle those well since it was written well before the advent of USB.

If you want to upgrade, you can possibly upgrade to version 4.0 of Directsoft depending on which 'type' of v2.4 you have.

Directsoft is available at AutomationDirect.com.

Similar Topics

Another relative velocity problem, but non-linear this time. A quality control camera pivots (rotates) about a fixed axis to scan and inspect...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have volunteered to teach the electrical merit badge to a group of boyscouts Saturday and i'm kind of stuck on something. I can...
Replies
Views
Happy New Year For All i have Plastic Injection machine Boy 50M the power card "ME101" stop working. my engineer tell me this tow parts i need...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have purchased 3 BOY 15s injeciton molding machines and I was interested in trying to upgrade the controls to PLCs. After several hours...
Replies
Views
Someone forwarded this to me today.... And since I don't remember seeing it linked before, here it goes. The Osha Cowboy I especially like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom