Modicon M340 Canopen Siemens Micromaster 430

Oleh

It is first time we are working with CANOpen.

There is a task to control Siemens Micromaster430 from Modicon M340. We've got EDS from Siemens, connection seems ok.
LEDs are follow
M340 CPU

CAN RUN - green ON constantly
CAN RED - flashing constantly

LEDs on Micromaster430
if no datatransfer green ON constantly
if datatransfer green flashing

According to manual MM430 is in "Opeartional Mode"
But M340 shows state of MM430 in RED color - "Pre-operational" and there is an Error "Configaration Error" and

Communication state 16X0100
Bit 8=1: Indicates the task cycle is faster than the CANopen master cycle (outputs can be overwritten). To avoid overwrite, you are advised to set a longer task cycle time that the CANopen cycle. The cycle values are available in the words %IWr.m.c.59 à %IWr.m.c.61.

Inspite of error we can read SDO, but we can not read PDO.
Is there any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

PDO's only function in the operational state. They are not transferred in the pre-operational state.

SDO transmissions work in both pre-operational and operational.

The transmit PDO communication parameters contain an object called inhibit time. It sounds like your application has defaulted this to 0. If the PDO is set to transmit on change of state and the value is continuously changing then the setup could take over the bus. The inhibit time is specified in multiples of 100 microseconds. So if you set it to 10 then you have a 1 milisecond dely.

Yes we've changed time, but it seems nothing happens.

Could it be different version of CAN or something like this?
The task is not standard.
Connect Schneider and Siemens through CAN :)

Are the baud rates for both devices set to the same value?
Do you have the node ID's set up correctly?

I don't have any experience with your specific hardware so I can't help with specific device questions :unsure:.

Another possibility is that one device might be set up for node guarding and the other for heardbeats. These are mechanisms for the network to monitor itself. Nodes must support one or the other.

Yes you are rigth, seems some troubles with sycronization or heartbeat. It is not possible to change in Master.

Can you provide us with your parameters?

Thanks