Modbus RTU in Schneider M221

cheahcc

Halo Guys,
I new to Schneider M221, I need your help.
I have 1 project with M221 connected to 18 units of modbus devices. I can't use Modbus IOScanner. So, need to use Read_Var function block.

These modbus devices have: Temperature Controllers, Flowmeters & Power Meter.

Temperature Controller have 2 different modbus registers (SV & PV),
Flowmeters have 2 different modbus registers (flow rate & totalizer),
Power meter have 4-5 modbus registers (total power, factor, Voltage, Current)

Actually I not familiar to do the sequential programming on "Read_Var" function base on all these devices.

I don't know how to do the Read_Var programming on changing the Modbus ID, FirstObj, Qty & IndexData by gather the info/value from all devices 1 by 1.