MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE PCS7 9.1 SP1

Since you have the 5H bundle, you will need to purchase the redundant Modbus license from Siemens. There are special blocks included in the software media kit. You have to enter in the information from NetPro, I have always used PCS7 as the Master, so you need the Netpro ID, the DB for the data, etc.... It is very easy, when you use the blocks from Siemens. For high availability you cannot use the standard methods.

Since you have the 5H bundle, you will need to purchase the redundant Modbus license from Siemens. There are special blocks included in the software media kit. You have to enter in the information from NetPro, I have always used PCS7 as the Master, so you need the Netpro ID, the DB for the data, etc.... It is very easy, when you use the blocks from Siemens. For high availability you cannot use the standard methods.
I could not use Modbus RTU freeport Using Fb640 and fb641