Mitsubishi A200E Alarm clear

darkdvnt

Greetings,

I have an issue with a Mitsubishi Freqrol A200E where the alarm for E.OV3 (overvoltage on deceleration) is displayed. I have power cycled the inverter, attempted to reset via FR-PU02 remote and jumper across the RES-SD terminals on the drive for manual reset. The alarm will not clear. I have been monitoring the input voltage and it has been steady at 208 V AC. Anyone with experience with these inverters? Are there any other ways to clear this alarm?

From what was reported to me the machine that the inverter is on operated normally to a stop but when initiated again to duty the error msg was displayed. Thank you for any help that can be provided.

Solution

I contacted the manufacturer and no real help there. I tore apart the drive to inspect it but I could not see anything that gave tell tale signs of the locked alarm. The drive is to be replaced with a Parker 690 frame B.

I was really hoping to revive it but that was not the case. đź’€

Thank you for your help.

Are you using RL RM and RH terminals to control the speed? I had this happen once when the maintenance crew replaced and wired the RH to the RT terminal. I got the same alarm anytime the PLC switched to a speed that used the RH because it was actually wired to the RT terminal.