Migration of Kinetix 300 to 350

adrirock1141

Hello everyone i have a bottle labeler that was working with a Kinetix 300 Servo drive, yesterday rain very strongly, the servo drive dies, the only servo that i have to change it is a Kinetix 350, somebody knows if there is any guide that could help me to make the migration, i added a new module with the kinetix 350 to my program and the propierties inputs and outputs are very differents, please help me!!:cry:

one more thing, if anybody has the MSG list of the Kinetix 350 i would be so grateful, there is nothing in the manual of the kinetix 350:cry::cry:

Hello everyone i have a bottle labeler that was working with a Kinetix 300 Servo drive, yesterday rain very strongly, the servo drive dies, the only servo that i have to change it is a Kinetix 350, somebody knows if there is any guide that could help me to make the migration, i added a new module with the kinetix 350 to my program and the propierties inputs and outputs are very differents, please help me!!:cry:

one more thing, if anybody has the MSG list of the Kinetix 350 i would be so grateful, there is nothing in the manual of the kinetix 350:cry::cry:

That's a very wide question. What PLC is controlling this? are you attempting to keep using messaging and not use CIP motion since you moved to a 350 instead? was this all PLC controlled or was it internally programmed in the K300 and then wire controlled?

The last 300-350 upgrade I did we went from messaging instructions in the logic to all motion commands which made it much easier to rewrite the logic, but we also had to change the processor to one that could handle motion.