Medar welder

Amy_Fields

Does anyone know the name of the device that is used to connect a laptop to a medar/wtc welder to do a backup? Part number, model?

Thanks!

Thanks for the response Geospark, but thats not the one I am looking for. I used to use it at one of the plants I worked at. It had two cables, the one I believe was HHT which connected to the DEP port on the welder and the other was rs232 which connected to the laptop where I would run weld gateway to backup my files.

Thank you

Perhaps you mean the Data Entry Panel - DEP 100S ?

dep100.gif

Part No. 937-1009V1

http://www.weldtechcorp.com/controls/brands/medar/dep100.html

Regards,
George

Thanks again Geospark but thats not it, i have that pendant it only allows a connection to the welder. I am looking to purchase the adapter that allows me to connect my laptop and make a backup.

Thanks again for your help