LS XG5000 programming software

Dr4k3

hello folks

I'm experiencing LS XG5000 programming software and i dont know where is the problem: with me or XG5000.
I'll explain:
I dont know how to declarate a simple timer (TON). I dont know what's going on here. Actually i'm bored and tired to try more.
People.. when i insert a TON block in my ladder logic, XG5000 says that i must to select the variables to timer but don't matter what variable i select, XG5000 returns: "incorrect variable".
What's wrong? Please someone help me... i'm already angry with this.

You need to manually create a tag with a data type of "TIMER". Then use this tag for your TON or TOF instruction.

There are several ways to create a tag. Probably the easiest is to place a TON on a rung. Type a name into the Timer field, say "Timer1". Then right on "Timer1" and click new. You will notice that the data type is "TIMER". It knows that you are creating a tag in a TON, so it automatically picks "TIMER" for you.