Logix Designer Compare - Compare Results window missing

Hi everyone!

Accidentally closed it and it wont appear again. Checked and unchecked the option and seem to make no difference.

Running v7.10.00, tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried version 9.02.00, still the same. :confused:

What happens if you click File>New and start a new compare?

The image I shared is what I get everytime I start a new compare. It opens a progress window, opening left file, opening right file, comparing and when it finishes and closes, I get what I shared.

I can't compare the ladders, because I don't have a way to open them.

If you are able, try reducing the scale of your display to see if the Compare Results window is somewhere outside your viewing area. I accidentally undocked the Compare Results window and to fix it I reduced my display from 150% to 100%. Then I was able to bring the Compare Results window back into view in the Compare Tool.

Hope this helps.

If you are able, try reducing the scale of your display to see if the Compare Results window is somewhere outside your viewing area. I accidentally undocked the Compare Results window and to fix it I reduced my display from 150% to 100%. Then I was able to bring the Compare Results window back into view in the Compare Tool.

Hope this helps.

My display was already al 100%, still I tried changing to 150%,125% back to 100%, still no luck. Tried changing resolution, tried just using my laptop display, with an extra monitor, 2 extra monitors, nothing works.🔨

I opened my version and there is a title bar along the bottom that puts text messages in as you hover over the options. There are three little grey boxes in the far right corner.

Can you resize your app window to something small with your mouse and see if the bottom of the frame starts to show up on the screen or change resolution of your monitor and see if it changes the app window.

compare_screen.gif

I opened my version and there is a title bar along the bottom that puts text messages in as you hover over the options. There are three little grey boxes in the far right corner.

Can you resize your app window to something small with your mouse and see if the bottom of the frame starts to show up on the screen or change resolution of your monitor and see if it changes the app window.

Clicking on the dots allows me to resize the window, and I can see the messages when I hover over the options. Before comparison (pic 1), after comparison (pic 2). :unsure:

1.GIF 2.GIF

If you mouse over the bottom bar do you get an UP/Down arrow that would allow you to drag up?

Also, I assume you have tried a re-boot of the system.