Kinetix 5500 Servo Driver H015 FLT S25…PRECHARGE FAILURE

Kingsley96

Hi, I had two kinetix 5500 servo driver H015 will show FLT S25…PRECHARGE FAILURE error on the drive whenever it being power up with DC 24V & single phase AC 240V simultaneously. I read across the user manual for the power up sequence. It required to provide DC 24V first then wait until it turn to PRECHARGE state only provide the single phase AC 240V. I follow with this method and the error didn't not show & motor show RUNNING state. But I feel quite weird for the machine & driver that need to turn on DC & AC voltage at different timeo_O. Anyone meet this issue & any solutions I can deal with this condition so that my panel able to power on the DC & AC at the same time & the servo driver able to run?