How to connect Panel View Plus 600 via SERIAL???

IMHO, you have to be a masochist to download PV+ using serial. Even if it was already setup and working, it's SLOW. The ethernet connection is standard, easy to use and fast. You can also use a compact flash card.

mellis said:
IMHO, you have to be a masochist to download PV+ using serial. Even if it was already setup and working, it's SLOW. The ethernet connection is standard, easy to use and fast. You can also use a compact flash card.

yay :D, is working

just use the ethernet wire found the ip address and works

thanks to all

Similar Topics

Good afternoon PLCS.net! I have a very odd situation that is happening, and hoping someone has some insight. We have just laid out a new 10G...
Replies
Views
Hi all, how many plcs can allen bradely panel view hmi connect get data for mimics
Replies
Views
hi.i dont have a port for upload and download program to my panel view 1000 and i want make a proper cable.could somebody please help me?
Replies
Views
Dear All. My new project for Truck loading System(Oil terminal) with ten Loading Arm. I want to use ten PanelView for ten loading arm( start, stop...
Replies
Views
Hi, I´m trying to connect a panel view plus 400 with a 1756-L61, and I would like to know if anyone did it already, and tell me how to do it, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom