How to change IP address in 1794-AENT module

Right-click on the module in the RSLinx Classic "RSWho" browse and select "Configure Module".

If the module is a Series B module with a three-digit numeric selector switch and the value is set to between 1 and 254, then the module address is 192.168.1.xxx. Change the numeric selector switch to change the address within this subnet, or set the switch to 999 to make the 1794-AENT use a software-selected IP address (as above).

This information is in the Installation Instructions pamphlet that is enclosed in the module's packing box, and is also available online:

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/in/1794-in082_-en-p.pdf

If you do not know or cannot determine the IP address of a 1794-AENT Series A, re-post and forum members can guide you through that procedure.