Honeywell Red Lion Alarm Group security

usfscooter

After a recent revision of code in my system on both the HMI and the HC900 PLC, I now get a popup requesting me to login when I click on the button to view the second alarm group from the AlarmGroups screen. This is the screen I get to by clicking on the 'Alarms' button with the bell on it on the bottom of the screen. The first alarm group works fine but the second group prompts me to login. It never asked me to do that before. I did not make any changes to the alarm screen and the only thing I did that may have impacted things was to make some updates to the alarm group in the HC900. Do you have any idea how to fix this? I want a default user to be able to view any alarm group.

I had the Access Control for Internal.Alarms.GroupIndex originally set to Default for Object. I just changed it to Unauthenticated Users and that fixed the problem. That is not something I ever changed before, so I'm not sure why it changed on me. My Default Access for Internal Tags is R2, P. That's what it's been for a long time so I don't know why I only had issues now.