Honeywell HC900 PID Manual Input

engr.saad

Hello Guys, I'm working on Honeywell HC900. I am using the PID block. I have attached the Switch and loop block to it as well. I have attached a Screenshot for reference.

I'm unable to figure out how the value of the manual output will be entered in this block, Kindly help me in this regard.

And what is the difference between remote and local set points?

PID Logic.PNG

right click on the block and go to help. HC900 help on its function blocks is great.
Remote setpoint is from somewhere else (like a SPP block).
Local Setpoint is set in the function block, or can be accessed from a "Write Variable" block.

You do know that you can tag name the variables.

Is there some reason your thermocouple input is not the input (top of the PID FB) where VAR131 is shown?