hmi software preference

SKN it was vf816 that was asking. I would use Red Lion G3 stuff going forward if I was him. The G3 work with just about anything you can think of and if it doesn't the service guys make things happen.

Yes you are correct I like to limit my stocking equipment to very few items. I have 2 HMI that I use on a regular basis the G3 and ProFace. The both have their strong points. Once Red Lion gets a NTSC video card for the G3 I will only have to use 1 HMI. When they get a SCADA system I have a new SCADA as well.

Similar Topics

I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
I HAVE SMART TOUCH MS-60T-Pe MITSUBISHI HMI BUT I CANT FIND A SOFTWARE TO EDITE AND DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM IN IT.......CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a machine retrofit project, and am looking for recommendations for HMI/SCADA software. I've used C-More and Horner HMIs...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice/experience with PC based HMI software? We are starting to put a PC in our control systems. I would like to use the monitor as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom