Help with S7 NetPro

SternTech

Hi, I need to establish a connection between a Raspberry PI and a PLC S7-1200 as NetPro use this, I need to download it, if yes, where?

Thank you :D

Are you trying to connect via TCPIP? What Siemens PLC are you using?

I you are using TCP/IP is suggest that you create a connection via TCON (FB60) and not using NetPro.

Hi Rouan and Bratt
I'm using Snap7, it is asking that connection with NetPro, just do not know how to do it ...

Thank you !!

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Do you only want to read and write a couple of values then use Snap 7 in client mode. If you are reading from S7-1200 data blocks make sure that optimized data block access is disabled for the DB you want to read variables from.

Using Snap 7 in client mode no configuration in netpro is needed.

Snap7 is very well documented start by reading up on the client mode

I think you are out of luck. As far as i Know Snap7 uses BSEND/BRECEIVE over S7 communication for partner communication and the S71200 does not support this.

Maybe you can consider using regular TCP/IP communication the S7 1200 supports this via open user communication.