FTView SE Scaling a NumericInput

I am converting a project from RSView32 to FTView. There are some NumericInput objects that display a PLC tag representing a level setpoint in feet such as 12.7 feet being represented as an integer value of 127. I need to have 127 displayed as 12.7 and also convert a new value that is entered with a decimal point into the integer value 127. I believe a NumericDisplay can use an expression to do this but the NumericInput does not seem to allow an expression. Anyone know how to accomplish this?

Found a solution

In case it may help someone else with the same issue, here is what I did to resolve the problem. The tag to be displayed is a Device tag, a N7 file integer. I created a new Memory tag with the same name plus "_SCALED" added to the end of it. The new tag points to the Device tag as the data source. The data type is integer and the Scale is set to 0.1. This accomplishes the conversion in both directions.