FTView Network Distributed station with redundant server

MAKSM

Hello Experts,

I have a system with network distributed redundant server with 5 clients and an engineering laptop.
Can any one please describe step by step procedure to add additional new plc in to the project and to display few tags (from new PLC) in to the existing screens.

I'm familiar with Local Station procedure but not with Network distributed system.

Thanks in advance.

MAKSM

You should be able to add the shortcut to Enterprise on the Primary and it will auto sync with the Secondary, you don't need to make any changes to the clients.

If it's not set up to Auto Sync, you will need to force a Sync between the Primary and Secondary.

Similar Topics

Hello. I am trying to save a FTView SE 9 Distributed Network project as a local copy. We do not have a redundant server and we are taking our...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to publish a Network Distributed Application in FTView 9.0. My steps are the following: 1. Create the Network Distributed...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I followed this knowledge base instructions https://rockwellauto...55703/related/1to back up an FTView SE 5.1 network distributed...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am experiencing issues connecting my FTView to a remote network. When i expand my Network and Devices tree (Left panel), my...
Replies
Views
I have an FTView SE network station application ver 10. I am having problems with the alarm banner. The alarm banner is showing only one alarm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom