Force FTV SE To Reload Parameter Files

AMarks95

Hello all,

I have some parameter files that I'm using. Most of the tags are direct reference to the PLC, but a couple are HMI tags.

If I change the tag referenced in the parameter file or change the value of the tag itself, often the changes are not seen on the display, even after a restart.

How can I force FTV SE to reload the parameter files so the changes can take effect?

I somewhat answered my own question.

I went to double check that everything was in the right place and when I did the preview display and selection of the parameter file it loaded in correctly.

Seems like using the preview display button with the updated parameter file forces it to reload.

This is fine for one or a handful of displays, but could definitely be a big issue if a large number of parameter files were edited.