Factorytalk Optix Datagrid

Jordashe

Hi all,

I'm trying to visualize an array of type structure using Datagrid control. Im assigning the array to the Model property of the Datagrid and expecting {Item} to loop thru all members of the array. So to visualize some structure members I'm assigning column1 Text as {Item}/StructureMember1, column2 text - {Item}/StructureMember2 and so on.
Unfotunaitlly this doesnt work. What am i missing here?

Similar Topics

how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
Has anyone used FT Optix? I'm curious how it is, and if there is any good or bad that come alone with it? Our company has been talking about...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a panelview plus that reads from 4 different PLC's. 2 of these used to be Micrologix PLC's and someone else went and updated them to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need to create several alarm servers in an application, but first I need to know if there is any impact on communication, or if more...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm having trouble opening an application. After clicking open I'm prompted to login and after putting in username & password it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom