Factory Talk Historian ME : Time Offset

CallumMacEwen

Hello,

Bit of background on the job I am carrying out.

Old Setup:

Data from CPU ----> Historian ME module -----> Historian SE V3.0 Windows 2008 Server.

New Setup:

Data from CPU ----> Historian ME module -----> Historian SE V7.0 Windows 2019 Server.

Under Data Transfer on the ME Module web browser I have changed the IP address to point to the new server and everything is communicating.

The issue is there is a warning that has came up saying ' Error in retrieving time offset.' Now I have set the historian module time via the Controller. The controller time is set via the clock update tool. On the web browser it says the time offset is only 1 second. Maybe I am wrong but I do not think that should be an issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Callum