Elektronikon MK3 battery replacement / DFM4WIN problem

mamfak

Hi guys,

I’m having a problem with programming an Elektronikon mk3 with DFM4WIN.
The compressor type is ZR425.

Since the battery was dead, the battery and its IC (m48t02) have been replaced.

After replacing the IC I have tried to download the program by DFM4Win. (By ZR300-750 data files)
However the data files should be correct, it was not downloading anything to the module
At the first try the following error was displayed:

What I have done after this is, I have programmed the m48t02 IC directly by a IC programmer.
I have put “ffff” every where except the time and date location.

The display of Elektronikon showed this :

After doing so I was able to download to the MAIN Module by DFM4win.
But after a while when it should start downloading to the SIOE Module, the following error appears.
“Module does not change mode”

This is a video of what is happening and the error

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ__td_qEhA

As I understand well, the download to the Main module is successful and without any problem.
And if I understand well the program successfully has been downloaded to the following IC’s :
- m48t02
- am28f010
-am28c256

But downloading to the SIOE module is not possible and the error is because the software is not able to download to the SIOE module. The following IC’s exist on the SIOE module :
-28c64
- 28f010
- 27c256

What else can I try?
What could be the problem?
Am I doing something wrong?
Is this a DFM4win datafiles problem? Or is this a hardware problem?
Do I need to program the mt48t02 with a specified “.bin” file instead of “fff”?

Thanks in advance for all your help and advice, I really appreciate it.

good work with gthe battery replacement

i have the same problem ... i try so hard to find a soulution but that drive me crazy ...have you fix this controler @