Electrostatic Discharge damage photo

unsaint33

The following is a set of photos illustrating ESD damage to a circuit board. I got this from here..
https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/what-is-esd-and-what-damages-can-it-cause

The picture I am attaching is from the webpage.

In the picture, the first two photos have a small arrow pointing to where the damage occurred. On the last photo, I have no idea what the damage is.

Can you please tell me what/how the damage is? And can I see that in the 3rd photo?

ESD.jpg

The 5Kx image is rotated about.. 190 degrees from the 400x image and zoomed in. take a look where that orange arrow is and check the similar spot in the blue. You should see the damage.

The 5Kx image is rotated about.. 190 degrees from the 400x image and zoomed in. take a look where that orange arrow is and check the similar spot in the blue. You should see the damage.

can you tell me what the damage is, please? I am a novice in electronics. Thank you for your reply.