editing cimplicity workbench

benz_00

Hi everyone,

i'm having a little problem recently with editing on the workbench of cimplicity 5.0 i really can't figure out where the problem is coming from, can anyone give a hand on that??

thank you

There are people on here who can almost certainly help you but you need to describe in more detail than you have in this post or on RAFPLC 's post.

Things that cross my mind to ask,
all guesses

Are you certain that you are signed in as the administrator
Are you sure you are not looking at a cache file
What is it that you are not seeing that you could see earlier
Are you the only administrator, or are there others who may have changed the password either intentionally or unintentioned, or because your system reqires a password change every 30 or 90 days

hello Gil47, and thank you for your suggestions, actually i've checked all what you've said, but no result
the problem is that i can't make any edit on the existing project (edit variables or alarmes ..) and i can't even make a new project !! even though the software is licensed; but on another computer where the software isn't licensed i can do all what i want bizzzaare isn't it ???

hello again, i think that the problem is that the product is server runtime, so we can run a project but we can't edit it, that's it
in order to modify the project i will have to transfer the licence to another computer and after the modification get it back, what do you think guys ??

Workbench will run for 2 hrs without a developer license. That's why it works on the computer with no license. I always did my development in that time span. We only purchased Runtime License. I could save changes restart Workbench and continue for another 2 hours. Worked out great.. 2 hours of development take a break come back restart for 2 more.