Diagnostic buffer

Mafi

Messenger_creation_5183c932-2e9d-4869-b3df-7c8969badfb4.jpeg
Hi, is there a way to change the time and date in the plc so they appear right in the diagnostic buffer. Also am I right in thinking the error is caused by addess 2043 which is my SEW gateway for SEW drives.. Thanks in advance

The 2043 refers to an I/O address which you can find in the hardware configuration, and it is likely a Diagnostic address rather than an I or Q.

There is a way to change the controller time. In Manager, highlight the CPU and look through the text menus at the top of the screen. Sorry I don't recall which menu it is in.

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, I would like to seek advise on how or what tag i should use or do to get the PLC diagnostic buffer to know what is the root cause...
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting this crane that keeps losing track of the hooks, and well I like to think that something might be wrong with fm350-2 counter...
Replies
Views
When running a diagnostic buffer report what is meant by the access address and module address? One or the other may appear as a valid address in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to support someone remotely with a "Area length error when reading" on a WinAC RTX Controller. I suggested to delete OB121...
Replies
Views
I am currently trying to implement a data pass through solution using a Siemens S7-315-2 DP PLC and an ADF Web Ethernet to Profibus communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom