Copy Array to Another Array

scottsraptor

Hello I am using RSlogix 5000 V15.0 I want to copy a tag i have created using my own Data type that is an array of 400 with 3 more tags in it. two are Dint and one is int. I wont to copy the tag and all the data and merge it to another tag. Attached is a word doc with screen shots in it.

The copy command will work on your user defined type tag just as it does on other types.

COPY Sort_4[0] LaneMatrix[0] 400 - this is assuming you want to copy the entire array to the other

If that is not what you want to do please provide more information

Similar Topics

I am using v14 with a 1215 dc/dc/dc. I need to copy a 50 element array of strings to another 50 element array of strings. I can work it out for...
Replies
Views
I am having to manipulate MB data in a compactlogix 5380. I need to copy the bit array from the TCP MB master into a matching bit array to use in...
Replies
Views
All, i nto fully get it. I read trough some froums but not finaly make it running. so I try to ask. Hopefully anybody has the kindness to answers...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am completely new to PLCs, so I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question. I have a device that sends out its data as a number of...
Replies
Views
Gents, I have a DB, that is an array of a UDT. This UDT has got a combination of INT's and REAL's. When an action is completed, I want to move...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom