Convert .RSP to pdf

mscholz

We recently purchased a machine with a PLC5 controller, never used this before, we are all SLC.

Can someone convert this AB program to pdf for me so I can see what's going on?
Thanks

see if this is enough to get you started ...

I had to skip some information to get the size small enough to post ... if you need it all, send me an email and I'll get it to you that way ...

note that if you're not familiar with the PLC-5 then the thing that's probably going to be the biggest surprise is that your analog inputs aren't going to land directly on the Input table (specifically, they won't have "I:_" addresses) ... instead they'll land in an Integer file - by way of a Block Transfer Read instruction ... specifically, look at the addresses N14:4 through N14:13 ...

Last edited: