Controlling SEW MDX61B drive with S7 400 PLC via Profibus using DFP21B Gateway

Hi All,

I am facing one issue with the SEW MDX61B drive.

Issue- I want to run a conveyor with this drive in two directions but it runs in only one direction.

System/Network Overview: I am using Siemens S7 416-2DP CPU with 2 SEW DFP21B gateway. on one gateway I have 6 MDX61B drives connected & on another I have 7 MDX61B drives, all communicating Via Sbus. All of them I can run in one direction CW but not in other CCW.

F.I. (Please Refer to attached image) If I want to Run BF05 then I turn on the Output Q579.1 & Q579.2. And then drive starts running. Could anyone please tell me what bits needs to be turned on in order to run the drive in another direction?

I have attached the image for more information. Please let me know if more information is required.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Mohit

HW Config And other information.jpg