Siemens S7/TIA v18: WinCC: Controlling the visibility of a rectangle.....

Mas01

More help again please...

See the picture.

I want to make the rectangle visible when Mr_Zr_ToggleSwitch is 1, and make it invisible when 0.

However, the "Single Bit" option is greyed-out.

Instead I'm forced to enter a range of values, but visible for range 1..1 and invisible for range 0..0 does not work because it applies either 0..0 or 1..1 to both the Visible and Invisible properties.

How can I enable the "Single Bit" option.

Mr_Zr_ToggleSwitch is defined as a Boolean.
Thanks

toggle switch box.png

I would not be surprised if like your other post that function keys have a visibility bit it also might disable it's function so if so you could swap the reset/set back on the bit for the storing of the data.