Citect SCADA ver 7.5 with Kingfisher RTU

integration

I am new to Citect SCADA and I am building the graphics for a page that will contain the control of a plant by a Kingfisher RTU.
The project I am working on already contains a page that had been previously designed and controlled by a Kingfisher RTU.
When I attempt to compile the project, it results in the fatal error "
F4027: Unknown protocol - The project you are trying to compile refers to a protocol that does not exist. "

Is there something I am missing when using Kingfisher and Citect SCADA?

Screenshot 2024-02-06 132915.png Screenshot 2024-02-06 133220.png

Similar Topics

We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I have a Vijeocitect SCADA system with One Primary Server, One Secondary, and Two Client Severs, all running on Windows XP Pro...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I have a Vijeo Citect SCADA Redundancy issue and I believe some Friends here might have had the experience before now. I will be...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I'm working on a Redundancy discrepancy on our VijeoCitect SCADA, The Primary can not take over when the Secondary Server goes down...
Replies
Views
I have to connect more than 50 no of modbus TCP/IP IO devices to Citect SCADA. I will be connecting them as individual ports. Can I give different...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom