Can Anyone Identify This Part?

Thanks but for sure it is not a roll pin, dowel pin, spring pin, pledge pin or bowling pin. It may be a doohicky but definately not a thingamajig. I spent 15 years as a mechanical engineer, 11 as a designer of customer machine tools so I am fairly certain of these conclusions.

It isn't even the knob to shaft fastener in Kyle's post but that is a prospect for a replacement.

I'm hoping, as a distributor, that we have at least as good a set of RR conatacts as you but I can definately give you the p/n tomorrow when I get back in and see what you can dig up.

Thanks again

Norm,

One other possibility that comes to mind. You could drill out the hole and then tread it. Then install a larger cap screw for plenty of hardness and strengh. They come in any length and material. If you don't like the head, then finish it by cutting the head off and grinding a radius on the end.

Bob A.