Beckhoff EL6731 Communication with Siemens S120 Active Line Module CU320-DP

Sohaib28

Hello Members:

I am trying to control the Siemens S120 ActiveLine module with the Beckhoff EL6731 as Profibus master. I just want to switch the active line module on and off from the PLC. I use Telegram 370 for the Active Line Module and Telegram 390 for the CU320-DP in the Siemens Starter Software.

I have done the configurations of the Profibus master in the screenshots. The cycle time is 4000us and the estimated DP cycle is 1474us. In slave configurations, the watchdog time is 14ms. I have activated DPV1-C2 for acyclic communication. I also added the screenshot for the bus parameters.

In the Siemens starter software, parameter r963 now displays the correct baud rate as 500 kbit / s. The parameter r2054 shows [4] cyclical data Ok. But whenever I configure EL6731, I get this error in the starter software '' '' 1910 fieldbus setpoint timeout ''. Also the parameter r2064 PB / PN diagnostic clock cycle synchronism is 0. r2064 [0] to r2064 [7] are all 0. The value of parameter p0115 [0] I added is 500 us. Which parameter has the wrong value?

Is this a problem in the parameterization in the Siemens starter software or Is this a problem in the EL6731 Profibus master configurations?

Look for a feedback from you. Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Sohaib

EL6731.jpg EL6731 bus-parameter.jpg EL6731 Box.jpg DC Synchron.jpg telegramconfig.jpg