AssetCentre - PanelView Plus Compatibility

michael30

Hi All. Our site has AssetCentre v11.0 to track audit trails for PanelView Plus HMIs on the floor. Does AssetCentre v11.0 require any minimum firmware version on the PanelView + terminals that I should be aware of? We have some older PV6+ that are running v5.0 firmware. I wanted to doublecheck that that would be usable with AssetCentre v11.0 as well.

FTAC is a place to hold the apa file and record the reversion of changes. The apa. is not like PLC file can do compare & backup online. It is not executable by FTAC.

We have firmware V5.0 panel view plus HMI apa. just sit in FTAC.

Similar Topics

I am running AssetCentre CPR9 with 3 agents. All agents are loaded the same. I ran my first big scheduled backup and compare this last weekend...
Replies
Views
AssetCentre Client loads correctly on the server, but when going through another machine the client never presents a splash screen; however, it...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone- I'm working on a new network deployment of AssetCentre and I am not able to authenticate with the application using our...
Replies
Views
I upgraded Factorytalk activation manager to version 5.01 from 5.00 and since then, Factorytalk Assetcentre stopped working! I receive the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! The case is that I have 8 computers connected on the same network and directory. One of the computers is the FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom