April 2009 Step 7 Puzzle

L D[AR2P#0.0]

Lifetime Supporting Member
After last month's minimalist effort - I've gone for a slightly bigger implementation this time. I'm posting all but one of the spanned zips ahead of time. I'll add the primary zip at the end of the month.

After you have downloaded and unzipped the above, put the spanned zip files into a folder as follows (the April.zip file is to follow later) ready for Retrieving into Simatic manager.

aprilzip.JPG

Here's the final piece of the puzzle.

The project, surprise, surprise, has been run using PLCSIM and flashes Q0.0
Modify the project so that it flashes Q0.1 instead.

Limitations as follows:

No modifications to OB35
No more OB's to be added.

To the previous post that has disapear:)

I think the idea is to come up with a simulair solution like the puzzle of march.
I think LD made the program so big to tell us there is a simple way of solving this, if you can solve the puzzle of march :unsure:

Correct?

You are thinking along the correct lines - there are no "behind the scenes" tricks required for this puzzle though.

Please send Solutions by PM.