applicom PCI Board 32K Driver

johneedw

Dears,
I've Industrial computer containing applicom PCI Board 32K which connecting to S7-300 PLC. The hard disk of the computer has fault and then I replaced it with a new one and then restored the system image of drive (C) to the new one correctly but the applicom PCI Board has lost the communication with the PLC !..
I've executed the applicom application restore correctly but when I try to initialize it, its failed to initialize !..
The attached images are showing the details..
Help me please to resume the communication with PLC !..
Waiting for kind help !...

applicom.jpg 1.jpg 4.jpg IMG_20170328_101351.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello expert I have migrate legacy project that use Applicom OPC DA with 3rd client and S7-400. I see in client code add item string call...
Replies
Views
We have Wonderware 2012 all set up (been set for years) using a server in the SMC console this can be seen as DASAPPLICON to talk to an S7-400...
Replies
Views
Trying to use the APPICOM OPC server that comes with Bradcommunications APPLICOM Card for wornderware. When I "browse" the OPC tags I get Group...
Replies
Views
We have a 2012 Wonderware system running on an older driver setup. ( 2 Servers with about 15 PLCs connected) In each Server, we have an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I wish you all happy new year , in peace. I have a problem with an applicom card with connection to PLC systems. You can see at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom