Applicom card problem

mhans

Hi everyone

I wish you all happy new year , in peace.

I have a problem with an applicom card with connection to PLC systems.

You can see at the attached picture , I have 7 PLCs (simatic S7 300) in one network. From time to time I can not connect 2 or 3 PLCs. So I can not communicate to INTOUCH scada system with this computer.

It is a little bit curious because after some time all systems are running without doing anything. But I dont know why , after sometime this happens again. 2 or 3 PLCs are disconnected and the others are running well.

By the way, there are other scada computers in the network system and they are runnig well without disconnection.

Any ideas ?

20170102_105122.jpg

Similar Topics

We have a 2012 Wonderware system running on an older driver setup. ( 2 Servers with about 15 PLCs connected) In each Server, we have an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone ; What does an "Applicom card" do in In Touch system or (another system) ? Why is it necessary ? Thanks..
Replies
Views
Hey, does anyone have an Applicom PC1500PFB ISA profibus card that they want to get rid of. We have an HMI system that depends on it, and have not...
Replies
Views
Hello expert I have migrate legacy project that use Applicom OPC DA with 3rd client and S7-400. I see in client code add item string call...
Replies
Views
We have Wonderware 2012 all set up (been set for years) using a server in the SMC console this can be seen as DASAPPLICON to talk to an S7-400...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom